Welcome to The Animal Hospitable Veterinary Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Williamsville, NY
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at (716) 634-2240, or visit our patient portal!
Pet Emergency? Call The Emergency Veterinary Clinic at (716) 839-4043!
Please contact our office if you need food or medication refills. At this time, our online pharmacy is still operating as usual and we can fill prescription foods and medications online for the convenience of home delivery. Our office is stocked as well, however, please call ahead of time so we can get your food and medications prepared for easy pick-up. We will happily take payments over the phone and bring food and medication out to your car.
Due to COVID-19, we are instituting the following policies to keep all of us healthy and safe:
Please refer to this list when bringing your pet for an appointment:
1. The building is for EMPLOYEES ONLY.
2. We are currently only seeing pets for urgent or essential services. This means sick or injured pets, or pets that are due for time sensitive vaccinations or procedures.
3. We ask that you bring your cellphone with you to your appointment. Please call us when you arrive. Our staff will give further instructions and the doctor will call to discuss your pet.
4. A member of staff will bring your pet into the building and back out after the appointment.
5. For your health and safety and ours, we ask that you pay with a credit or debit card for your pet’s services. One of our staff can take your payment over the phone.
6. Pets MUST be in carriers or on leashes.
7. Please plan for longer wait times during your pet’s appointment. Please be sure your phone is charged and ringer is on so that we may reach you!
8. If you need food or medication, call us 24 hours ahead to make sure that we have the item(s) you are looking for in stock. When you come to pick up the medication please call us from the parking lot and we will bring your item(s) out to you.
We are all in this together. Let’s stay safe.
Our PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY is based on the GOLDEN RULE: Our clients and animals are treated with patience, dignity and respect, just as we would wish to be treated. We practice the highest quality medicine at a reasonable cost to the client; we tailor our services to the personal needs of each animal and owner; and we spend the time necessary to explain to and educate our clients so that they fully understand any recommended tests and procedures, enabling them to become full partners with the veterinarian in maintaining the good health and well-being of their animal companions.